Not enough hours in the day to set up that new system?
We’re here to help! If you’re not ready to work with a team full time but that new system you’ve been meaning to set up for months is sitting there collecting dust you need some support. Sometimes all you need is some help with the initial setup to make your business run SO much smoother.
Below are some of the services we offer on a regular basis to new entrepreneurs like you who need to get some systems in place while they’re just starting out. Don’t see something you need help with? Fill out this form, let us know what you’re looking for, and we’ll get in touch to see if we can help!
What We Offer
Managing, tracking, and invoicing your clients is incredibly important. A good user experience at the beginning of your working relationship with a new client can make all the difference and Dubsado can provide that experience. We offer 2 different setup packages based on your needs.
- customize your brand settings
- connect your email account
- connect your payment processor
- set up basic or custom workflows
- format and customize forms
- generate up to two lead capture forms
- create 3-6 canned emails for your workflow
- record a virtual tour of the Dubsado dashboard
- import existing clients into your account*
- send out initial contacts to clients*
*These items are only available in the top tier package
please note this is for WordPress only
If your website is super slow, clunky, or just hasn’t been serviced in awhile we can help. Too many plugins, images that haven’t been optimized and are taking up precious server space, plugin issues since your last update, and more. A slow website that isn’t very user-friendly means dissatisfied or frustrated visitors.
- clean up your plugins
- check to see if any of them have stopped being updated
- compress your images
- recommend plugins that could make your life (and maintaining your website) easier
Connecting with your tribe via a newsletter is one of the best investments you can make in your business: both money and time. But newsletter programs can be confusing! From setting up a template to creating newsletters to schedule to dealing with actually getting sign up forms on your website it can feel complicated.
- organize your existing account
- create templates you can use for future newsletters
- add sign up forms to your website
- import subscribers from your old newsletter service
- record a video for you, walking you through the different elements of your account so you can quickly create newsletters in the future
Free ebooks are a great way to get people to opt-in to your newsletter list. Opt-ins or lead magnets are invaluable to providing value to your growing tribe. But they can also be time-consuming.
- create a professional looking ebook, booklet, or PDF
- format your existing content into your desired format
- save it as a PDF
- design a cover + create 2 graphics for you to advertise the freebie on your site or on Facebook
Pinterest is a powerhouse. They don’t even consider themselves a social media platform but rather a search engine. And about 4 years ago Pinterest made search King. But even now lots of CEOs are unsure of how to make Pinterest work for them.
With a Pinterest audit we will…
- take a good hard look at all the aspects of your Pinterest profile + your website to see how they work together.
- send you our recommendations for changes (we only make changes you approve)
- make these changes for you
- send you a customized strategy and checklist you can use going forward