Has your membership become a pain in the ass?
Yeah. I said it.
Everyone talks about how great memberships are—and they are!—but they aren’t talking about how much of a pain in ass they can be to run.
The truth is that memberships consist of dozens of moving pieces and it seems like every time you turn around there’s a new strategy to try or piece of technology to implement. Something that’s supposed to make your life “easier” when in reality its just really fucking overwhelming.
You started a membership so you could…
- Go wide in serving your audience
- Focus on what you’re good at
- Make more money
And you’re doing all that. But now you’re also…
- Wearing too many hats in your business
- Cobbling together a strategy from what you read on blogs and in Facebook groups
- Making so many changes you’re not really sure what is even working and what isn’t
- Dealing with cancellations and customer service
- Dreaming about what’s next with no idea how to get there
Your time is valuable. Are you ready to put your membership in the hands of someone who knows what they’re doing so that you can get back to what you love?